Kanye Does It Again...What An A**!!

Live & In Person, On CD or MP3
LauraMc

Re: Kanye Does It Again...What An A**!!

Post by LauraMc »

Admin wrote:Appears to be humbling himself before Jay Leno as we speak... I wouldn't call myself a Beyonce fan (just not my kind of music), but stepping up and giving Taylor her moment back was classy.
I refused to watch the moron on Leno but that statement makes no sense. He stepped up for Beyonce (supposedly) but he's not into that kind of music? :mad:
Admin

Post by Admin »

I wasn't quoting him. I was saying I personally don't find the kind of music Beyonce typically does appealing, and that I appreciated her graciousness toward Swift.
edible complex

Post by edible complex »

"It's official, the world agrees that Kanye West is a big jackass, even the President of the United States.

During an off-the-record chat with a CNBC reporter Barack Obama was asked what he thought about Kanye ruining Taylor Swift special moment at the MTV VMA's.

He jokingly said that Kanye acted like a "jackass" and the reporter quickly posted the comment on his Twitter page.

Of course the remark spread like wildfire on the internet, and the comment was asked to be removed by ABC and White House officials."
After Mon & Tues, even the calendar says W-T-F!
Suzy Wong

Post by Suzy Wong »

I bet it gets/got her a lot more (positive) publicity and exposure (a previously unscheduled visit to The View (if that could be considered positive....AHAA) than she already had. She should thank him when it's all said and done (JJ!!!)

That said, I couldn;t name one song either of them sing....
Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet.—Albert Einstein