OH BOY! Nanette guess what.....

Blockbuster or Bomb? Hit or Miss? Classic or Cancelled?
Alex

Re: OH BOY! Nanette guess what.....

Post by Alex »

cstoehr wrote:LOL, what a slut.....first time on the show......meets Jeremy drinks his drink....next meeting....getting it on in the limo. What a gal. Wonder who she is in cahoots with? Simon?
LOL - I am sure it is Simon who put her up to it.
Sine qua non
NoNoNanette

Post by NoNoNanette »

Hi guys-

Was DIRTY SEXY MONEY on last week, or did I miss it? I don't remember watching it........

(and, of course, can't find last week's TV Guide to check myself):rolleyes:
NoNoNanette

Post by NoNoNanette »

http://abc.go.com/primetime/dirtysexymo ... p#t=132054

Just answered my own question.... it must not have been on last week.... link above to "recap" page. I'm up to date. :)
cstoehr

Post by cstoehr »

Nanette....did you watch last night? I won't discuss, so I won't spoil it. Let me know. I want to vent!!! :)
NoNoNanette

Post by NoNoNanette »

cstoehr wrote:Nanette....did you watch last night? I won't discuss, so I won't spoil it. Let me know. I want to vent!!! :)
Hey baby!

What's to "vent" about? I was knocked out by that episode last night.... got such a kick that Trip is hot for that young broad! Did you notice that his wife heard him?

The plot thickens!
NoNoNanette

Post by NoNoNanette »

BUMMER! Looks like the writers need to wrap up Dirty Sexy's storyline. *pouting* Am delighted to see Mars has been renewed, though.

'Life on Mars' saved, but 'Daisies' and 'Eli Stone shelved

http://www.usatoday.com/life/television ... neup_N.htm

Fans of Pushing Daisies, Eli Stone and Dirty Sexy Money should enjoy those shows while they can.

ABC told their producers Thursday that it would make no more than the 13 episodes initially ordered for this season, signaling their cancellation once existing episodes are used up by January.

But Life on Mars got a small new lease on life—four extra episodes—and a big new time slot behind Lost, Wednesdays at 10 ET/PT starting Jan. 28, when the show is now scheduled to air 10 times behind ABC's returning hit. Mars has been yanked to preserve new episodes for the new slot.
Alex

Post by Alex »

NoNoNanette wrote:BUMMER! Looks like the writers need to wrap up Dirty Sexy's storyline. *pouting* Am delighted to see Mars has been renewed, though.

'Life on Mars' saved, but 'Daisies' and 'Eli Stone shelved

http://www.usatoday.com/life/television ... neup_N.htm

Fans of Pushing Daisies, Eli Stone and Dirty Sexy Money should enjoy those shows while they can.

ABC told their producers Thursday that it would make no more than the 13 episodes initially ordered for this season, signaling their cancellation once existing episodes are used up by January.

But Life on Mars got a small new lease on life—four extra episodes—and a big new time slot behind Lost, Wednesdays at 10 ET/PT starting Jan. 28, when the show is now scheduled to air 10 times behind ABC's returning hit. Mars has been yanked to preserve new episodes for the new slot.
Well that sucks! I have been ignoring DSM for SOA hoping to catch DSM in ruruns. Oh well...
Sine qua non
cstoehr

Post by cstoehr »

I am liking the Karen and Lisa feud but I absolutely do not like that Lisa did not wait to find out what was going on truthfully and went with Jeremy. One minute she an Nick are having another babe and th next breaking up. I also think there is the ICK factor there for me of Lisa and Jeremy, and I can't quire put my finger on it, other than he is a bed hopper. I also think that new girl is out to get into the family either via Nick or Tripp and wonder if she is tied to Simon too somehow. I noticed the other twin is back on the next episode. Is it cancelled too or just a short season program.
Alex

Post by Alex »

cstoehr wrote:I am liking the Karen and Lisa feud but I absolutely do not like that Lisa did not wait to find out what was going on truthfully and went with Jeremy. One minute she an Nick are having another babe and th next breaking up. I also think there is the ICK factor there for me of Lisa and Jeremy, and I can't quire put my finger on it, other than he is a bed hopper. I also think that new girl is out to get into the family either via Nick or Tripp and wonder if she is tied to Simon too somehow. I noticed the other twin is back on the next episode. Is it cancelled too or just a short season program.
In this case it really has not been canceled as much as not renewed.

http://www.boston.com/ae/tv/blog/2008/1 ... a_big.html

That sucks!!
Sine qua non
NoNoNanette

Post by NoNoNanette »

cstoehr wrote:Is it cancelled too or just a short season program.
http://abc.go.com/primetime/dirtysexymo ... 44&tsn=151

It sounds as though they're on the VERGE of cancelling it. The story that I had posted was confusing, wasn't it.

I'll tell you what. I don't like Lisa PERIOD. And Jeremy???? ICK indeed! He reminds me alot of the kid on Gossip Girl.... ICK. :)