A couple new shows that I'm already hooked on....

Blockbuster or Bomb? Hit or Miss? Classic or Cancelled?
Alex

Re: A couple new shows that I'm already hooked on....

Post by Alex »

cstoehr wrote:Well at least you didn't use the "r" word.:)
Oh, heavans no - I would never use the "r" word.
Sine qua non
Alex

Post by Alex »

Sons of Anarchy was great last night! I hope the ratings hold up and they can keep this one on for a few seasons.
Sine qua non
NoNoNanette

Post by NoNoNanette »

Alex wrote:Sons of Anarchy was great last night! I hope the ratings hold up and they can keep this one on for a few seasons.
I agree, my friend. We can be happy that it's an FX ORIGINAL, as opposed to a CBS show! ;)
Schuarta

Post by Schuarta »

Anyone been watching America's Greatest Talent? (He says hiding his head!)
As John Wayne once said: "Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid."
Admin

Post by Admin »

Schuarta wrote:Anyone been watching America's Greatest Talent? (He says hiding his head!)
America's Got Talent. They're down to the Top 5, and at least two of them really need to stay on their anti-depressant meds. All boils down to who is Vegas-worthy.

Neil E. "Opera Guy" Boyd - Lots of heart, but Vegas, no.
Donald Braswell - Great voice. If only Lawrence Welk was still hiring. He'd have a 20-year gig.
Queen Emily - I think she's been sandbagging. smokinggun.com will out her as a 20-year veteran of James Brown's back-up group.
Nuttin' But Stringz - If these guys went to Juilliard, they're not showing it here. Every performance sounds the same as the last. But they're the most "Vegas" of the remaining bunch, and the judges love them.
Eli Mattson - Hope the humble isn't an act. He has our vote.
Low-N-Slow

Post by Low-N-Slow »

I was re-watching the re-run of the CSI season-ender last night, where Warrick gets killed (gravely wounded?), and there was Jay Karnes, The Shield's Dutch Wagenbach, playing an Internal Affairs officer interrogating Warrick. An IMDB search revealed the character's name was "IA Officer Wagenbach", and also that Jay Karnes is apparently a regular on Sons Of Anarchy.
"I find the pastrami to be the most sensual of all the salted cured meats. Hungry?"
Alex

Post by Alex »

Low-N-Slow wrote:I was re-watching the re-run of the CSI season-ender last night, where Warrick gets killed (gravely wounded?), and there was Jay Karnes, The Shield's Dutch Wagenbach, playing an Internal Affairs officer interrogating Warrick. An IMDB search revealed the character's name was "IA Officer Wagenbach", and also that Jay Karnes is apparently a regular on Sons Of Anarchy.

I thought I saw him (Karnes) on SOA when I rewatched an episode last night. I also read that Sprauge Grayden is in the cast of SOA, but I have not seen her yet. She is the little cutie that played Heather in Jericho.
Sine qua non
Low-N-Slow

Post by Low-N-Slow »

Alex wrote:I thought I saw him (Karnes) on SOA when I rewatched an episode last night. I also read that Sprauge Grayden is in the cast of SOA, but I have not seen her yet. She is the little cutie that played Heather in Jericho.
Yes, and in keeping with the whole "six degrees" thing, she was also in 12 episodes of SFU. IMDB is your friend:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1124373/fullcredits#cast
"I find the pastrami to be the most sensual of all the salted cured meats. Hungry?"
Alex

Post by Alex »

Low-N-Slow wrote:Yes, and in keeping with the whole "six degrees" thing, she was also in 12 episodes of SFU. IMDB is your friend:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1124373/fullcredits#cast
Thanks LNS - I did not remember her being in that show.
Sine qua non
Low-N-Slow

Post by Low-N-Slow »

Alex wrote:Thanks LNS - I did not remember her being in that show.
Me, neither. I'm still trying to figure out who she was. A friend of Claire's, I guess. She was apparently on for multiple seasons.