A couple new shows that I'm already hooked on....

Blockbuster or Bomb? Hit or Miss? Classic or Cancelled?
NoNoNanette

Re: A couple new shows that I'm already hooked on....

Post by NoNoNanette »

Alex, I just love FX. They really put out some good original series, don't they? I'm glad that they've renewed Sons.

I envy you guys who have high speed and can watch shows on the internet....out here in the middle of nowhere, I'm stuck with dial-up....I can't even watch You Tube. *pouting*
Alex

Post by Alex »

NoNoNanette wrote:Alex, I just love FX. They really put out some good original series, don't they? I'm glad that they've renewed Sons.

I envy you guys who have high speed and can watch shows on the internet....out here in the middle of nowhere, I'm stuck with dial-up....I can't even watch You Tube. *pouting*
FX does a pretty good job with their original programming. I sent them an email thanking them, the networks need that kind of feedback because Nielsen is so antiquated.
Sine qua non
Alex

Post by Alex »

This weeks episodes of The Sheild and Sons of Anarchy were the best yet this season.

The Shield is building up to a big finish. I am hoping Shane gets whacked and Vic winds up alright, but I have a feeling that will not be the case.

Last nights episode of Sons of Anarchy was some of the most brilliant acting and writing that I have on TV in some time (not counting premium channels of which I have none). I am actually gonna say, Sons of Anarchy (SAMCRO) is the my favorite show to come out since the demise of Jericho! Sprauge Grayden was great as usual, Katey Sagal was great, and should be nominated for an emmy, and the chick playing Agent Stahl (Ally Walker) is awesome as well!
Sine qua non