Tonight's Family Guy

Blockbuster or Bomb? Hit or Miss? Classic or Cancelled?
bam bam

Tonight's Family Guy

Post by bam bam »

Beyond Hilarious.
Suzy Wong

Re: Tonight's Family Guy

Post by Suzy Wong »

I thought only pre teen or teen age boys watched Family Guy? Oh wait, nevermind....

Edited to add, some kids in my sons class/age group watch it. I'm surprised they are allowed to see it. I've never seen it, but I know it's not a kids show....
Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet.—Albert Einstein
Admin

Post by Admin »

One would like to think Family Guy humor is over the heads of most pre-teen/teen-agers, but probably not, these days. Stewie cracks me up, and I have also been checking out the new spin-off Cleveland Show.
bam bam

Post by bam bam »

Quagmire's diatribe to Brian was the funniest thing on television this century. I DVRed it and went back and watched it twice after the show was over.
justagirl

Post by justagirl »

Don't delete it, I have to watch it again. Brian in the final scene reminded me of you... lol
“I'm sure when Peyton Manning was growing up he always wanted to throw the TD pass that gave the Saints a Super Bowl win," Jorge Arangure wrote. "Now he has."
Turbodog

Post by Turbodog »

I have nto seen Family Guy in a while. At one time, I thought it was the funniest thing on tv (and it was). However, I saw a few episodes that were "over the edge" for me, and kind of quit watching it. My kids love it, and I guess I would be enjoying it, too, if I were still watching. Definately not a kids show.

I thought King of the Hill was the funniest show of the past decade plus. I miss it. Yep. Uh, huh.
bam bam

Post by bam bam »

This show rocks. Tonight's great line: Monkeys aren't supposed to drink Chardonnay.

Another great episode.