Easy Pasta Bordelaise

Share Ya Mama's Best Dishes Here. We Won't Tell Her!
JudiB

Re: Easy Pasta Bordelaise

Post by JudiB »

Admin wrote:Not even BBQ Shrimp?
I was talking to expat yesterday and BBQ shrimp came up..... I had some recently that GROSSED ME OUT!!! (I don't think it was entirely butter - maybe margarine, but whatever it was left me feeling greasy and disgusted).
JudiB
Eat, Drink and Be Merry.....
expatorleanian

Post by expatorleanian »

JudiB wrote:I was talking to expat yesterday and BBQ shrimp came up..... I had some recently that GROSSED ME OUT!!! (I don't think it was entirely butter - maybe margarine, but whatever it was left me feeling greasy and disgusted).
So I'm wondering. When I fed you barbecue shrimp, were you faking it?
JudiB

Post by JudiB »

LOL oh no.... everything you make is delicious. And honestly, like I told you, what I had the other day was not really bbq shrimp as I think of it... it was just spicy swimming in GREASE. Disgusting. But I don't want to eat bbq shrimp anywhere, from anyone, for a while.

I'm weird like that. Turned off.
JudiB
Eat, Drink and Be Merry.....
expatorleanian

Post by expatorleanian »

JudiB wrote:LOL oh no.... everything you make is delicious. And honestly, like I told you, what I had the other day was not really bbq shrimp as I think of it... it was just spicy swimming in GREASE. Disgusting. But I don't want to eat bbq shrimp anywhere, from anyone, for a while.

I'm weird like that. Turned off.
Mine is swimming in butter and olive oil