Camellia Grill.............

New Orleans Loves Great Food & Drink, and Loves To Talk About It Even More!
Terrene

Camellia Grill.............

Post by Terrene »

Camelia Grill has opened a place in the FQ very similar to the original place on Carrollton.

http://www.neworleans.com/index.php?opt ... temid=4468
flyinbayou

Re: Camellia Grill.............

Post by flyinbayou »

Hmmm,
your first post here and it's an advertisement?
Also, the anti-virus program on my pc tells me your link is malware.
Not good.
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
sore_bluto

Post by sore_bluto »

Site is neworleans.com. Even connecting to the homepage gives you a malware alert. Mods should consider trashing this thread.
Admin

Post by Admin »

Not really getting a sense of shilling going on here. More just an unfortunate choice of links and timing. The site at the other end of the link seems to be having ad server problems causing the alerts.
expatorleanian

Post by expatorleanian »

A friend and I happened to be walking down the street discussing having something to eat, when I noticed Camellia Grill across the street. Little did I know it was opening day. Got seats right in the part if the U closest to the grills, and enjoyed watching the grill cooks work. Truthfully, I haven't been to Camellia Grill in many years, but I ordered my standard high school order, grilled cheese and an orange freeze. The number of slices of cheese has gone from four to two, but we're talking 4 decades, so I'm not surprised. It was a good grilled cheese, and the orange freeze was as good as ever. My friend got a tuna salad sandwich and chocolate cherry freeze,and she enjoyed hers too. The omelets were huge, burgers looked good, French fries always fresh, because after they had been sitting for a little while, the cook threw them out and made new ones!