Fat Molly's Pizza

New Orleans Loves Great Food & Drink, and Loves To Talk About It Even More!
globe9

Fat Molly's Pizza

Post by globe9 »

The Gf and I had Fat Molly's for dinner tonight. It's a new pizza place in Kenner(on 21st St. behind Winn-Dixie on Williams). I read about this place on another food board and since we live fairly close, we decided to try it.

We were the only patrons in the place, which had about 10 tables and a medium sized bar. The waitress/bartender was fantastic. She was very sweet and knowledgeable. The restaurant doesn't really look like much, just a neighborhood joint, but sometimes that's what I'm in the mood for.

We ordered the large Boudin pizza. This was fantastic! The crust was perfect...not too thick, but not too thin and charred around the edges. I was really surprised by how good this pizza was. The owner came out to see how we liked it. We told him we loved it.

The large was WAY too much for the two of us, so we have plenty of leftovers for breakfast and lunch tomorrow.:D

The GF and I can't wait to go back and try their muffaletta pizza, and the BBQ, and the enchilida LOL

Their website is: http://www.fatmollyspizza.com/overview.php
flyinbayou

Re: Fat Molly's Pizza

Post by flyinbayou »

I'm not far away so I'll have to try it soon. If it's as good as what I've been hearing we need to support them. God knows everything else that has been in that space has been underwhelming!
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.