Will he or won't he?

New Orleans Loves Great Food & Drink, and Loves To Talk About It Even More!
bam bam

Re: Will he or won't he?

Post by bam bam »

Good point Paz. I meant the getting arrested part. Pretty ****ty of Chestnut to call him out too when Kobayashi recalcitrance would benefit the entire circuit. Maybe he is the Curt Flood of competitive eating.
Schuarta

Post by Schuarta »

Suzy Wong wrote:Gross, vomit inducing eating competitions are as much of a sport as bikini clad, silicone fueled bimbo's wrestling in pudding in a baby pool...............

But I'm sure they both appeal to sophmoric men whose maturity peaked and sadly stopped at 15.

It's silicone fueled bimbo's in bikinis playing volleyball! That's a great sport!
As John Wayne once said: "Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid."
crrush

Post by crrush »

An interesting piece on competitive eating and Kobayashi's refusal to sign the contract.

The most interesting nugget in the story?

"But competitive eating has become more than professional. According to Kobayashi, it's now government-sanctioned. "I recently received a O-1 visa to work in the United States, a visa granted to athletes judged to have 'extraordinary ability,' " he reports. "In my case that ability was competitive eating." Such visas are officially reserved for people with "extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics."