Jason at City Diner

New Orleans Loves Great Food & Drink, and Loves To Talk About It Even More!
Dilfan

Re: Jason at City Diner

Post by Dilfan »

I would either post this on the other board or email Jason directly. I know he has been busy opening a couple of new City Diner Express outlets in local military locations, but I'm sure he would want to know about this. What location were you at; the old or the new?
JudiB wrote:I'm so sorry to say this....

I've loved CD since it opened. I was so impressed with the cleanliness, the service, the delicious food, the prices....

My husband and I went there today for lunch.... it was filthy. A fly was buzzing around us the whole time... the floor had bits of food, napkin, straw-papers, etc... the countertop from my booth-level was icky with crumbs and those dark stain sticky spots....

Service was awful.... AWFUL. Just a few feet away from us stood four chatty waitresses.... absolutely refusing to acknowledge our requests for attention (they served the food, FINALLY... and no water, no drink, no silverware...).. Tom had to get up and walk over there before they broke up the gabfest.

Gross.
Save Money NOW! - http://jselph.MyWorldDiscounts.com
JudiB

Post by JudiB »

Dilfan,

We were at the original in Metry on the service road.

I'd be glad to contact Jason, can you send me his contact info? I was really saddened by the whole experience.... it started off so well.
JudiB
Eat, Drink and Be Merry.....
Dilfan

Post by Dilfan »

I have always been able to reach him at Citydiner@live.com. I have heard a few complaints about the old location lately. I don't know if it has anything to do with the construction in the area or not, but that could attribute to the cleanliness of the space. Of course, his absence due to the new openings, would have an impact if his managers are inexperienced or negligent.
Hopefully, he can get this sorted out quickly.
Save Money NOW! - http://jselph.MyWorldDiscounts.com