Brett's Plans?

All Sports Talk, All The Time. Please, No Wagering.
Gourmondo

Re: Brett's Plans?

Post by Gourmondo »

flyinbayou wrote:Did you really expect this self-absorbed, ego-maniacal drama queen to sit out the season? He'll meet the same fate in just over 3 weeks that he met this past January.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POlboWtg ... _embedded#!
Love it!

Ladies and Gentlemen, your WORLD CHAMPION New Orleans Saints!!!
(*kinda has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?)
Titchou

Post by Titchou »

When are these people going to quit kissing his a$$? Aaaawwww...please, I really want to retire but if you really, really, really want me to come back, I'll do it....if you send 3 people to beg me...oh please!
For the Colonel's Lady and Judy O'Grady
are sisters under the skin.
LauraMc

Post by LauraMc »

Titchou wrote:When are these people going to quit kissing his a$$? Aaaawwww...please, I really want to retire but if you really, really, really want me to come back, I'll do it....if you send 3 people to beg me...oh please!
and pay me $21million to do it even though I bad mouth the coach.
Turbodog

Post by Turbodog »

What has transpired cannot be good for team chemistry. You need to be begged by teammates to come back, then rip the coach? Egomaniac. I have always kind of pulled for him, as a semi local, but I hope he gets the hell beat out of him. Tavares Jackson really did get screwed here. I hope they miss the playoffs.

If he had any class at all, he would have said, I will come back if and when I am healthy enough to contribute. Saying you are not coming back, and then doing so 3 weeks in to training camp is not right.

They are no threat to the Saints at this point.
Titchou

Post by Titchou »

Childress should have done him like Shanahan did Haynesworth. Bunch of prima donnas....
For the Colonel's Lady and Judy O'Grady
are sisters under the skin.