Not seeing all posts

Help and Answers To Your Forum Questions
Turbodog

Not seeing all posts

Post by Turbodog »

When I look at the directory, I might see tha the most recent post o a thread was say an hour ago. Then I go to the thread and the mnost recent post I see is from say 24 hours ago. Anyone else experiencing this?:confused:
Admin

Re: Not seeing all posts

Post by Admin »

Try to describe a specific observation as of right now, and we will help troubleshoot.
Alex

Post by Alex »

I have experienced similar issues. If I switch to hybrid view sometimes you will see the words "additional post below this". If I click on there I can usually find all my posts.
Sine qua non
Turbodog

Post by Turbodog »

Right now, on the Lounge board, on the message from TOB thread, the last post showing is from 7/17 (on page 3). The directory says there is a post form today.

Turbodog

Post by Turbodog »

Right now, Lounge Board, segway thred. Shows last post being by PNG at 10:21 am today. When I go to thread, the most recent post shown is by Bambam at 2:51 pm on 7/19. Most of the threads I visit this is the case. Very frustrating.
Admin

Post by Admin »

Here's my suggestion. Go into your User CP and click Edit Options. Scroll down to Thread Display Options and set Thread Display Mode to Linear, Oldest First. When you go into a forum, you will see that a thread has new posts indicated by the subject being in bold. Clicking on the thread title will always take you to the first (oldest) post. Clicking on the last post button Image, rather than the thread title, will always take you to the newest post in the thread. See if that method of sorting and navigation doesn't make for a better experience.
Turbodog

Post by Turbodog »

Thanks. I 'll try it.