can't do better?

Off Topic Discussions Go Here. Keep It Clean. Keep It Sane. Play Nice. Relax.
LauraMc

can't do better?

Post by LauraMc »

I'm just outraged at the reports on the 2 year old who was shot in Central City. I'm not just outraged by the lack of witness co-operation but that a cop can chase the car from Dryades to Ehrhardt near Xavier and didn't get a license plate. I just can not belive that they did not figure out who these people were. Our crime rate keeps going up and up and it seems the citizens and the police could just care less. :covri::(
bam bam

Re: can't do better?

Post by bam bam »

They know who some of the suspects are. I would expect some movement on this front by Friday. Not everything can be wrapped up in a neat little bow on the public's schedule.
dragongrrl

Post by dragongrrl »

I don't think anyone expects a bow. It's reassuring to hear that you have some extra information Bam Bam and that there is movement. I think that's what people want. Movement.
Now this is more like it.
Suzy Wong

Post by Suzy Wong »

Haven't looked it up online but I heard on WWL radio about an hour ago one suspect has been arrested and they are looking for his cousin who is the accomplice. That's fairly quick considering, in my opinion. (As a resident of Orleans whatever that's worth)...
Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet.—Albert Einstein
bam bam

Post by bam bam »

Once again the NOPD and most likely the DA's office puts politics and headlines over justice. The suspect in this case will never be convicted of 1st degree murder. And it is most likely that if such a case is pursued, he will walk out of jail a free man.