Tom Fitz the cheapass

Off Topic Discussions Go Here. Keep It Clean. Keep It Sane. Play Nice. Relax.
Oyster

Tom Fitz the cheapass

Post by Oyster »

Man, I was so bored I went to the Deans/Aboy's site. I got a kick out of this post by TF asking why no one wants to go to his eat club dinners:

From TF post/TOMMENT Crap:
"Our total is now $54.65. Let's really be a cheapass and tip exactly 15%--and not on the tax. $62.84. And let's pretend we're frothing-at-the-mouth members of the Tea Party movement and refuse to pay taxes."

That ignorant ignoramus doesn't realize that his stupid Tea Party comments piss 50% of his extreamly small audience off? Hell...that's probably why his own wife won't even go! The idiot shoots himself in the foot daily. On air. What a douche!

Hey Tom...thanks for reading!!!!
BTG

Re: Tom Fitz the cheapass

Post by BTG »

But that place is such a wealth of information. I learned yesterday from reading a post by aboy that asian buffets are not that great and probably not worth the price.
Jeeves

Post by Jeeves »

BTG wrote:But that place is such a wealth of information. I learned yesterday from reading a post by aboy that asian buffets are not that great and probably not worth the price.
And that all of us are wrong when we say, "po-boy". Thanks, Ersta (I suppose he'll get on my case for saying, "Ersta") Ya, "douche" is a good descriptive.
Jeeves (Po-Boys Forever!)
www.ladayrides.com
Alex

Post by Alex »

He should not be dissing on the Tea Party - that is just bad business.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/right- ... after.html
Sine qua non
cstoehr

Post by cstoehr »

he obviously knows nothing about what the "tea parties" actually are for. It is NOT about taxes...........
Lizzie

Post by Lizzie »

The reason the buffoon is pushing and having so many eat clubs is because that is one of the ways he gets paid. I got that information from a very reliable source. TF denies that of course.
Alex

Post by Alex »

He just got an email from one of the officers of the GNOTP - lol

Tom,

I am dismayed by your comment about tea party members "frothing at the mouth" and not paying taxes; as a subscriber and listener of your program, I would appreciate if you would practice some restraint and impose your opinions on topics in your area of expertise and unless I am mistaken your presence has not been noted at any local tea party gatherings, therefore your review of our behaviors and habits is simply based on ignorance. I am not only a member of the Greater New Orleans Tea Party, I am a board member, additionally I am an accounting professional and entrepreneur. I can assure you that my taxes are paid and I tip upwards of 20%; you should refrain from such stereo typing, it is in poor taste. Many of our members are business owners, veterans and professionals, including doctors, educators and lawyers. We are liberty minded and respectful of individual rights; the objective for our collective is to ensure that our rights are maintained and not fiscally controlled by the enormous growth and spending of our Federal government. I am confident that you understand the inappropriateness of your comment and will refrain from making such comments in future.

Tastefully yours,

Brandy xxxx
Sine qua non
Oyster

Post by Oyster »

...just as he lied, and continues to lie...about not receiving any compensation for the cruises. Who would be stupid enough to believe that? I got the info from a reliable source to...

Now, here is another side splitting chuckle. He used to do ads for Trey Yen about great it is to call while crossing the Causeway for easy, delicious take out ready to pick up when you get off the bridge. Now, he has a rant about how he would rather skip eating than eat takeout. All takeout is bad. Bet a million he will be preaching some restaurant's great takeout in the very near future. It would actually be tomorrow, if someone walks in with a check for an ad spot! He is so full of crap.

Alex...L O L !!!!!
Mrs. Fury

Post by Mrs. Fury »

Lizzie wrote:The reason the buffoon is pushing and having so many eat clubs is because that is one of the ways he gets paid. I got that information from a very reliable source. TF denies that of course.
How exacly is he paid? I know a chef/owner who hosted an eat club dinner and he did not pay Tom. Does TF include his own pay in the price people pay to attend eat club dinners?
I like kids. They taste like chicken.
www.ladayrides.com
bam bam

Post by bam bam »

He gets an appearance fee built into the contract for doing the Eat Club. It is upwards of $300 to $400.